Personal Injury

Personal Injury

Slips, Trips & Falls

No Win No Fee Slip, Trips and Falls Compensation Claims

At Clough & Willis, we understand that a slip, a trip or even a fall can happen almost anywhere - outside on a street pavement, in a supermarket or shop, in a restaurant, a school, on holiday, in the office, a warehouse or your individual place of work. 

Uneven pavements, objects such as chairs and boxes placed in dangerous places and wet floors regularly lead to slip and trip falls and you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.

The 'occupier' or owner of the land or property on which the accident occurred must ensure that you are safe and is responsible for any slips and trips occurring if they have been negligent. This is known as occupier's liability.

So, if you have suffered a personal injury from falling, tripping or slipping, or have a compensation claim which falls under the occupiers liability act, please call our team of solicitors today for a free assessment.

Need help right away?
Contact Clough & Willis

Find out more about making a personal injury compensation claim by getting in touch with Clough & Willis today. Our offices in Bury and Bolton are easily accessible, and we are ready to provide you with the easy-to-understand advice and high-quality representation you need. 

Give our personal injury lawyers a call on 0800 083 0815, or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.


Please fill out our form below

or call us on 0800 083 0815

Enquire Now