Corporate & Commercial Law Solicitors
A strong understanding of corporate and commercial law is the key to successful and strategic decision-making, and vital to the growth and development of your business. If your organisation requires expert advice on any aspect of business law, the commercial law solicitors at Clough & Willis are here to help.
At Clough & Willis, our highly qualified company law solicitors are both experienced and approachable, and have worked closely with many business owners and directors to help them achieve their specific objectives.
Our commercial law team provides expert legal services in the following areas of UK corporate law:
- Share sales and purchases
- Asset sales and purchases
- Management buyouts and buy-ins
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Compliance and guidance for directors
- Unfair prejudice, minority and deadlock situations
- Agency, distribution and supply agreements
- General commercial contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Partnership disputes and dissolution
- Terms of business
Need help right away?
Contact Clough & Willis
If you are in need of legal advice about any aspect of business and law, the commercial law solicitors at Clough & Willis are here to offer expert guidance. We have highly accessible offices in both Bolton and Bury.