Company Insolvency & Recovery Solicitors
If your business is struggling to remain solvent or is burdened with debt, the company insolvency & recovery solicitors at Clough & Willis are here to help you find the best and most pragmatic solution.
Our highly qualified commercial law team can work closely with your organisation to assess your needs and guide you through the complexities of corporate recovery and insolvency law. We will help you consider all of the available options - from company voluntary arrangements to administration and voluntary liquidation - and deliver a solution that meets your specific needs at what will undoubtedly be a stressful time.
We understand how crucial it is to act swiftly when a business is faced with insolvency, so by getting in touch with us as soon as possible, we will be able to deliver the expert legal guidance you require. By working with Clough & Willis, you can provide your entire organisation, as well as its customers and creditors, with certainty and a clear pathway forward.
How we can help
At Clough & Willis, our specialist insolvency and corporate recovery solicitors can provide you with expert, practical advice on all aspects of this process, giving you the best chance of achieving the best outcome in your circumstances.
We can advise on the following matters:
- Administration - including appointing administrators, paying down debts and working with creditors
- Claims against directors - handling cases brought against individual directors and determining liability
- Company restructures and refinancing - working with turnaround professionals to help struggling businesses reorganise and survive
- Company voluntary arrangements - agreeing terms with creditors to avoid winding up or administration
- Creditors' rights on insolvency - ensuring that creditors’ rights and entitlements are upheld during an insolvency process
- Liquidation - efficiently handling the winding up of an insolvent business, ensuring its assets and liabilities are properly handled
Our legal team has considerable experience in handling corporate recovery services and insolvency measures for businesses of all sizes. Our solicitors can help your business understand the full implications of current UK legislation, ensuring you are able to find the best available solution for your organisation and its staff.
The earlier you seek advice, the more likely we are to be able to help minimise any adverse impact on your business, so do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We can guide you through the entire process from start to finish, allowing you to maintain your focus on your commercial priorities.
Need help right away?
Contact Clough & Willis
Find out more about how we can help you with any aspect of the bankruptcy or insolvency process by getting in touch with Clough & Willis today. Our offices in Bury and Bolton are easily accessible for customers in the north west.