Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements

If you rent out a house or flat to an individual for residential purposes, then you will need to create an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. This will apply whether you have just one property or a large portfolio.  

Subject to certain exceptions, any tenancy of residential property which was created after 28th February 1997 will be an Assured Shorthold Tenancy.  This is important for private landlords as it gives them an extra ground for recovering possession against a tenant.

Get in Touch

We can offer easy-to-understand advice and will provide representation to the highest standard. Contact us today to discuss your claim by calling 0800 083 0815, or fill out an online enquiry form and will get back to you at a convenient time.

What Our Clients Say

Read all testimonials